Friday, August 06, 2004

About Me-More on religon and death

Since i got an Email to one of the efforts i made to start an early viewership i think i'll respond here.

I don't accept the Christian form of faith, i come to a faith based on what i have experienced. The thing that sold me on "Something" being out there was the fact i have died and had the whole Near Death Experience thing. But i didn't just die and come back once, no i did it multiple times from the same incident.

some additional experiences have come from that, which have basically confirmed to me that there is a higher power.

In my life so many times things have gone so badly, but those failures lead to successes. If i did not fail i would not have been at the right place in my life to make the choices of those things which have brought me the most joy.

In my life and studies of past life theraphy i have found people who have similar past life memories to mine about shared lifetimes without prompting.

So i know the continuity of the soul, and that some one seems to be nudging me along gently up there.

I know this not because of what some book tells me, or some priest, but because of what i have sweated in my own life.

No comments: