Thursday, August 12, 2004

Nothing like leaving stuff to the last minute

We got our cast ( 200 dollars to cover my mother, me, and an elderly person near us my mother is helping care for)

Got a total of 7 lighters to cover our candle needs

i think i have all the backyard debris cleared as best i can

got tons of food and water

Slightly wish i had some shutters for the Sliders, but my room has the hurricane shutter and is fairly closed off

hopefully nothing can cram itself in and bust the window


well.. i *GUESS* i am set

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok,l don't forget these as well:
12 gauge shotgun anti-zombie shells
extra batteries for radio and laser rifle
emergency flashlight
small tent
portable fireplace
cold weather gear for the flash freeze and inevitable new ice age that always suddenly appears after hurricanes. (you'll thank me for this.)