Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Zell V Obamba

I gotta give it to Obamba on a better overall speech, but i have to say Zell Miller gave out his soul on the podium.

I think Zell really gave out his heart and soul, and i think Zell Miller viewed himself like unto Wendell Wilke ( the republican canidate he evoked in his speech) he feels that the war was right, and we should back the president.

His speech only rates a good rating because of that clear emotional honesty that he had in his speaking, but it wasn't great.

I think he began to break from the democrats over how (as he percived it) they felt that you should take the political advantage during this time. I think to the age Zell Miller came from this ran contrary to who he is, and what he believes. I think thats what turned Zell into a DINO

I think if Bush had some one like Santorum speaking in the Keynote slot it would have been better, or the Senator from Minnesota... the guy who beat mondale who's name escapes me.

No comments: