Saturday, November 13, 2004

The Incredibles-Incredibly good

Ok, let me start out this review with some disclaimers

#1) I am a huge superhero mark. If it has superhero's, you have my attention
#2) I am a huge mark for Cartoons

so, with those two things in mind I knew I was going to be Mizarking out for the Incredibles

Like all the classic cartoons ( Disney and Warner) this cartoon succeeds by being good for everyone

We can all relate to the kids, and i see myself relating more to the parents when i get a chance to parent some myself

Craig T Nelson brought his unique manly voice to fill the roll.

Downside was that this was waaaaay to kid packaged for me ( had to fight off the urge to strike people's children for being loud)

several people Boo'd the Episode III trailer ( i may have been one of them)

and i had many impure thoughts about Elastagirl... ;-)

a good time was had by all... go see it

No comments: