Thursday, November 11, 2004

Wow....... thanks mom

My mother and i, we don't always have the best of relationships.

But when i was in a situation, my mother came in and went to bat for me.

Gettel toyota charged a 500 dollar dealer fee, which we both thought was bogus.

they required a social security number to hold the check ( when they don't need it to run the check... plus they have her photo id)

Mom offered to pay out cash what the price with taxes, title, and fees was

She did it for me cause it was the right car for me, she did it for me cause i can ride that car probably 20 years before it dies ( or 200,000 miles)

and she did it because she knew i needed a good car and that was it.

I wanted to fight the sales manager ( who our salesman deftly screwed out of getting the 1500 that was flat out overpriced on it through the internet. He's a good guy and he needed that money more then the schmuck sales manager.)

but Mom is going to fight them, and got me the car

The big man upstairs has helped me out here......

my mom has helped me out a whole lot here

No comments: