Friday, February 18, 2005

More movie thoughts that irritate me

More thoughts, on entertainment

The other flick I was interested in seeing was Constantine

Vertigo, I am a huge fan of the line. I liked the Constantine stories.

Now I had concerns that Metrosexual-pretty boy Keaunu Reeves being cast in
the title role.

So.............. Lets rooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
that beautiful bean footage

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

A
H
E
A
D

Y
O
U

H
A
V
E

B
E
E
N

W
A
R
N
E
D

Major Story arch: John Constantine tricks the demons in hell to into curing
his lung cancer. In the comic book, John lights up his cigarette and goes
on. Unrepentant, degenerate, and the anti-hero he is

In the movie.... he chews gum

A single scene that clearly destroys the entire premise of the charecter

No comments: