Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Email from Dick

When i declared Dick Durbin a citizen of mars, i sent his staff an email to that effect

well i just got this as a reply

Dick (Durbin)
to me
More options 6:03 pm (3 hours ago)
Dear Friend:

Thank you for contacting my office through the e-mail address
dick@durbin.senate.gov. That e-mail address is no longer active. If
you have received this automated message, please understand that no one
in my office has read your e-mail but I am still interested in your
views and questions.

To better enable me to provide timely responses to the large number of
e-mails I receive, I have transitioned to a contact form on my web site
(). I hope you will use
the contact form to share your concerns with me. You can copy the
relevant portions of your original message and paste them into the
message portion of the contact form.

While I can no longer answer e-mails at the old address you used, I am
answering e-mails received through the contact form on my web site. If
you would like a response from my office about your concerns please go
to the contact form at .
I look forward to receiving your message.

Sincerely,

Richard J. Durbin
United States Senator

No comments: