Sunday, June 19, 2005

Senator Dick: I'm still a tool

on Newsmax we see Dick Durbin continuing to show people how intelligent he is

"It's not that my remarks were wrong or that there's any need for apology," Durbin told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch on Friday. "It's the fact that [my critics] have successfully twisted them out of context."


You said our interrogation techniques were like something the Nazi's or another repressive regime would do.

when they brutally torture people, not make people stay int emperatures slightly less hot then their own.

their isn't any other context that can make this work Dick

Durbin blamed conservatives for his troubles, saying that he refused to be "intimidated by the right-wing message machine."

"If I'm going to back off every time they decide they're unhappy with my statements, then I really won't be doing my job."


Dick is it possible you were just an idiot? I say yes

No comments: