Saturday, June 25, 2005

Wow~!

I went over to get some warm "Michelle Malkin" Fuzzies when i saw something that really put it all togther for me. The folks at the Huffington post were wishing dick cheney ill


Hasn't he had his "last throes" of chest pains yet?

Posted by: Anonymous at June 24, 2005 10:28 PM

***
.....
His heart is listening to all the lies coming out of his mouth. It can't take much more of this drivel.

Posted by: Fred Colton at June 24, 2005 10:33 PM

***

I wish the evil zombie would stop leaving his underground bunker. Surely, there's a medical ward where he lurks below the surface, near Washington, D.C.

Posted by: Citizen Milenko at June 24, 2005 10:37 PM

***

You bet we losers want him dead. And I'm glad to be a loser. If I were a winner, I'd have to be around the kind of assholes who like Bush and Cheney.

Posted by: Medina at June 24, 2005 10:37 PM

***

"Last throes," does one suppose? Here's hoping.

Posted by: HopingAgainst"Hoffman" at June 24, 2005 10:37 PM

***

You're all assuming he actually still has a heart. I don't think so.

I think it was replaced by a teflon pump a long time ago. Therefore he can no longer feel any pain.

Posted by: Don P at June 24, 2005 10:42 PM

***
"I wonder how many regular readers to this pathetic, self-important blog are hoping that Cheney comes out with a sheet over his head...?"

Actually, Eric, I was thinking more along the lines of a stake through his heart.

Posted by: Chuck Feney at June 24, 2005 11:08 PM


Now if you all go with me in the Way Back machine Michelle posted about an unhinged Obituary a few days back

yes the Kossaks had a different view then

Eliminating liberalism entirely is the task at hand. The death of a liberal is a cause for celebration. Upsetting and shameful.


Upsetting and Shameful.. if we were celebrating as opposed to being in shock about the nuttery the Kos heads might have had a point. But what did they say then?

She'll get what's coming to her someday, and I'll laugh at her pain.


This is how the Dick Durbin Vs Karl Rove Maneuver worked

Expose them for the unhinged lunatics they are

No comments: