Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I too am Meme'd

Kitty of Kitty Litter fame ( and who has been a huge help for me along with the Kommisar in getting my blogging up to Par) tossed out a meme which I picked up at Tinkerty Tonk

So now.... To THE LIST

Places Emperor Larry Bernard would go if he had a time Machine.....

  1. Battle of Bannockburn: Some folks speculate that this battle had rouge Templars in it, or some kind of mercenary force. I'd like to see if that is one of our bits of missing human history.
  2. The Death of Rasputin: Come on... you to would want to see if it was as cool as we've been told.
  3. I'd like to meet Edward Alexander (Aliestair) Crowley.
  4. I'd like to see the last speech in the Forum of Julius Caeser.
  5. I'd like to be at the 1964 Republican convention
  6. I'd like to be at the 1968 Democratic party convention
  7. I'd like to be at one of the Salon's in Paris when Jefferson or Franklin was part of the American delegation
  8. I'd like to see if Alexander the great was handsome, or homely... History isn't sure
  9. I'd like to be there when the final declaration of independence was signed off on July 1st ( the 4th was the day folks picked to celebrate it)
  10. I'd like to meet the Comte De St.Germain... see if he meets up with his hype
That's my 10 things i'd do with a time machine...

No comments: