Saturday, July 16, 2005

Ok this is mildly disturbing

hat tip (get religion)

I am all for people worshiping god and all but some one has the wrong idea

More importantly, "having the building look like the office a typical [person] would enter five days a week is right in line with what we're trying to do," he said, adding that's making people feel more at ease about church.


Dunno what offices the Pastor worked in other then "god" inc.... but I hate going to work my five days out of the work. I look forward to the weekend.

Stanley delivers his messages in khakis and golf shirts. His opening act is a live band jamming Christian rock music. The laid-back elements, like the architecture, are designed to put people at ease, McDaniel said.


the pointy haired preacher

I think we need to work on our salvation pre-meeting brothers

No comments: