Saturday, July 16, 2005

Paul begala: Citizen of Mars

Paul Begala is a left wing bomb throwing operative. This should surprise no one but Paul has decided to cross a line into stupidity that has given me an oppertunity to give Dick Durbin a new Martian Neighbor.

Begala's presence on the panel created a stir when he declared that Republicans had "done a p***-poor job of defending" the U.S.

Republicans, he said, "want to kill us.

"I was driving past the Pentagon when that plane hit" on Sept. 11, 2001. "I had friends on that plane; this is deadly serious to me," Begala said.

"They want to kill me and my children if they can. But if they just kill me and not my children, they want my children to be comforted -- that while they didn't protect me because they cut my taxes, my children won't have to pay any money on the money they inherit," Begala said. "That is bulls*** national defense, and we should say that."


woah woah woah back the F-up here Paul.

Ok.. you want to rant on tax cuts, thats fine. But to say republicans want to kill us... heck what are you trying to do run for Howard Dean's job

(Note: Howard Dean has not gotten an award to go to Mars because he hasn't taken a break from charecter into the psychotic... his charecter has since election 04 been pretty crazy)

Begala also included Republican domestic policies in his sweeping criticism. The GOP, he said, "ain't had a new idea since they opposed Social Security, and guess what, they still do. ... They are beginning to figure out that there is no Soviet Union, but they still want Star Wars to stop it," Begala said.


maybe this works out on the CNN as good discussion but Paul is all over the place. Please talk about why or even how the republicans want to kill us.
"Franklin Roosevelt got us in World War II. They dragged the Republicans kicking and screaming. They didn't want to get in that war. They didn't have any problem with Hitler. I won't go so far as to say they thought Hitler rocked. But there were people in America who did, and they didn't want us to get in that war. Democrats have always been just as tough as Republicans once they're in office," Frank said.


Yeah I remember that Bob Taft saying Mr. Roosevelt needed to stop that distracting War against Adolph Hitler and focus on the real enemey, General Tojo.

Now... to be fair to Paul Cybercast didn't explain his comment... but you don't make a ludicrous statement like this without backing it up.

Paul and Dick, enjoy mars

No comments: