Sunday, July 17, 2005

Thoughts on Movie previews I saw

Dear Hollywood:

Please to be stopping with all the Sequals and remakes. I think Sky High was the only preview based on a remotely original idea in the batch I saw before Fantastic-4 ( though... In fairness i did miss some of the previews)

I don't mind Sequals.. belive me I don't. But it seems like just about every movie coming down the pike is going to have a roman numeral at the end.

This madness needs to stop.

Their never ever *EVER* should be a sequal to the transporter. The movie was nice and compact. Worse why is it being set in the US.

and, while I don't mind all the remakes try to make them like the remake of the bad news bears ( which looks totally awesome) or the bewitched movie ( which was a spoof on remakes).

thanks for your time,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clownaround will be released exclusively for purchase via Masterworks - Broadway.

The Mc - Manus home is still a work in progress, despite the impressive art on the walls.
In the end, students would have acquired the skills and knowledge to improvise on the spot.


my website Top 20 Music Weekly

Anonymous said...

In addition, The Muscle Maximizer comes with a complete
9 week workout program for you to follow so you now have everything you need to get started right away and achieve the level of fitness you''.
If you would definitely be a true beginner to figuring out to gain muscular,
you will need to begin your workouts inside the gym or health and fitness center to use trainers and other staff to support
and teach anyone setup your schooling routine.

No make a difference what sort of fat coaching regimen
you.

my web blog :: Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Review