Friday, October 07, 2005

Be like the Commissar kids

Top ten things I like about the Harriet Miers

  1. She is alive: I really hate zombies and their belief in the role of International law ( See-Kennedy)
  2. She is a Human being. I hate the role of the Lizards men on the court (See Souter... )
  3. She is a citizen of the United States. I hate all the darned foriegners on the court ( Ginsburg is really from DirkaDirkastan)
  4. I agree with Commisar's #3
    She beat the attempt to turn the ABA into an adjunct of NBA. She knows her basketball leagues. “Is there a Doctor J. in the house.”
  5. She seems to have practiced Law. I figure that means she probably might be getting it right by now
  6. She was a democrat and was a catholic, she might be a green and a muslim before she resigns... keeps us guessing
  7. She can be the school marm to keep the court from getting rowdy
  8. She is not a pig ( which is nothing like China)
  9. She has not now or ever been a evil insect overlord
  10. She knows the room the president talks to god in

No comments: