Thursday, October 06, 2005

Domino: Review

My roomate Kevin ( you're the man Big Kev) got me free tickets to a sneak sneak preview of Domino.

So without further adieu
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e
a
h
e
a
d

Well I have a rule when it comes to watching films. I set a bar of what i expect out of a film. Now when I do this I am rarely unhappy. I expected in this film guns, violence, and explosions... along with the chance to have impure thoughts about Keira Knightly.

The movie met the bar I set for it. If you can set your bar in a similar way you'll be happy.

Now.... this movie is "BASED" off a true story, but not true... something they tell you in a ham handed way. And when they went off the road of plausable story telling... thats when the whole film goes sideways.

It tries to be ultra hip and ultra "cool indie film"

which ruins a good story about a woman with some serious agression issues going from the world of beverly hills 90210 to the world of being a top bounty hunter in L.A

If you can't get past the poor plotting of the film.. then leave about half way through. the movie jumps the shark about then.

No comments: