Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hewitt has a theory

and Powerline buys it

The Rebutal of record to this is over at Professor Bainbridge

GOV. BUSH: The most primary issue--the most primary issue is will they strictly interpret the Constitution of the United States?


Now once again this seems to me ( and no offense their Hugh.... I watched that interview and that wasn't the only one he said it in) the fact the chief cat wrangler ( though not the best cat wrangler) on the Pro-Miers side is trying to spout this tells me that people are trying to find a reason to say the President nominating a less then strict constructionist is A-Ok

Well It isn't ok. I am more inclined to think Hewitt has a plug in to the administration then Beldar ( the intellectual heart of the Pro-Miers side) so I am going to wait and see if the offical talking shirts for the administration take this utterly bogus line of thinking up

No comments: