Friday, October 07, 2005

W Jumped the Shark

Ok……. President Bush is INSANE

I saw this over on Roger Simon and… I’m scratching my head here.

I know why Bush is doing this. I do understand why he is doing this now. Congress is telling the President what to do.

This attacks the “President was picking a safe bet” argument on Meirs because he threatened to veto something which had a 90-9 vote in the senate, well over the veto majority.

We begin to see more and more that (A) The President isn’t a small government conservative and (B) he doesn’t care about political issues now that he isn’t running for office.

I am calling this week (October 2nd-8th) the week that George Bush jumped the shark. Just as with shark jumps it is often difficult to know when it happened at the time of the show, I think some times you can pick a Shark Jump moment.

I will post some more on the perfect storm of events that lead to this the Shark Jumping of a president.

No comments: