Friday, October 07, 2005

What is going down with me

I haven’t posted in a while a little something on the baring forth my soul type of blogging so when in doubt go to the well for that one. I have to say that living with a roommate has been a very instructive process. I’ve had some people issues in my life where I didn’t deal well in social situations with others. I am glad to see that situation has begun to reach some resolution just by the simple fact of my living with another person who isn’t family or almost family.

My best friend in the world is getting married. And I used the analogy to some one my feelings about it are a lot like my feelings for the Meirs nomination. Except I think some one’s wife is much more powerful then the Supreme Court. I am going to sort out what’s in my head with my friend and give him the hot part of my mind and the cold part of my mind on his current path. Mark and I have fought a whole lot of battles together in our lives. And I wouldn’t skip out on his wedding even if I held reservations. I am going to stand with him, but as his friend he will at least here what I feel duty bound to say.

In my own life wow, there is some one special in my life who had been very special in the past once to. My first priority right now is to be there for her as a rock to support her in the stormy waters of dealing with the ending of her marriage. Beyond that our relationship didn’t die because of a third person, it died because she wasn’t there for me in some real regards and I wasn’t there for her in others. When the ink is dry and her healing has made progress if we want to do anything for a second chance we’d have to address that first.

I feel a call to it, and I feel if I don’t take this chance I will regret it.

School has been plugging along nicely

I just need a job and some money

I’m not quite into blog posting my resume……..YET

No comments: