Friday, October 14, 2005

Wow new MiersMania ( D'oh Update)

UPDATE

it SEEMS this is a spoofed and Parodied AP story

and I fell for it


Hat tip (In the Agora)
I said I wouldn't put out another Mier's post until something new came out.

And it turns out an important White House advisor has doubts about the Miers nomination...

that advisor is Harriet Miers

"To tell you the truth, I really don't know how I got this," Miers told
reporters in the White House. "I mean, out of all the lawyers in the
country, what makes me qualified to make constitutional decisions?"

When pressed to explain what she meant by the comments, a reluctant,
confused Miers continued, "Look, okay, I've been a lawyer for thirty years.
I was really popular in Dallas, and I did some work on the Texas Lottery.
But how many cases of constitutionality have I judged? Zero."

"Would you pick me to be a Supreme Court justice?" she added.


Yet you took the job.

What the Hizezll is wrong with you woman~? If you don't think you are qualified to make constitutional rulings then WHY did you say "I accept Mr. President."

No comments: