Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yoko still keeping the beatles apart even though many are dead

Yoko Ono, a woman of no real talent herself has decided to flame up a feud between to men with great talent from BEYOND THE GRAVE

I'll tell you a story about John,' she told the audience. 'He often used to wake up in the middle of the night and ask me, "Why do people cover Paul's songs so much, but never mine?"

'I used to tell him, "It's because you are a talented songwriter. You don't just rhyme June with spoon. And you are a very good singer - lots of people would be too afraid to cover one of your songs.

'Then I would make him a cup of tea, and he would be okay. I just miss that sort of moment that we had.'


You know what the say when you have no talent for music, keep talking about some one elses Talent.

This woman is truely a messed up cookie.

No comments: