Wednesday, December 21, 2005

And now for something a little Awkward

I got to have my first fight as I have worked to get second chance with my dear song Bird. I'd like to go into some of the details a bit more but I don't think that would be fair or right to the lady.

We left not really angry but not really happy so I feel awkward as all get out about whats happening right now.

The lady and I fought a lot before and I forgot just how difficult a arguer she could be.

So I get to be a bit on edge about things till we talk and see how all the pieces have fallen and what places they have fallen into.

I love the lady and hope this all works out.... and I hate with a passion deep in my soul the problems of being seperated by a continent and unable to touch, here, see, and smell she is all right and this all worked out.

So I'll be posting some more later

No comments: