Sunday, December 11, 2005

I respect Daniel Inoyue

But This comment makes it hard....

"As a Veteran of World War II, I know what it’s like to fight a war and put your life on the line every day. I also know what it takes to win a war, and I know that politics and an attack machine like the President’s plays no part in it.

But the attack machine politics of Pelosi, Dean, et. al are ok? this is the problem I have with what the democratrs are doing. attacking the President for what they did first and denying they are doing it.

that to me makes it harder to consider voting for them on a national basis.

"The Republican Party’s latest ad is a shameful and disgusting attempt to distract the American people from the problems in Iraq. It may improve the President’s political fortunes, but the American people and our troops will pay the price. I hope that President Bush realizes how shameful it is to play politics when what we really need is leadership, and that he will direct his Party to take down this ad immediately."


The last part has an Irony of like 11....

No comments: