Monday, January 09, 2006

I have now become a true blogger

Their are just some times when you blog that mark that you have truely joined the ranks of blogging's finest.

I'm not sure if this is one of those times but I have recieved my first blog hate e-mail. And I decided to share both the hate on and my response
On 1/9/06, Ridor <*******@*******> wrote:

u must be an idiot. the book of daniel is GREAT!

go f#### jesus.

r-
--
The One and Only Ridor
Check ******* -- be very afraid.



Wow.... well to do that I'd Have to believe Jesus exists/Ever exists.

Not a Christian and if you read my blog post you'd see I didn't have any problem with Jesus in the show.

But thanks for being my first bit -o- hatemail.




--
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Samuel Clemens


I decided to cut out his email addy and cut out his blog addy.

I can now say "Yes I have recieved hate email"

No comments: