Sunday, January 22, 2006

I like Barry over at enrevanche

Though we disagree on outsourcing some one ( I think Barry's perspective is skewed a bit due to his job and all that... but heck I could be wrong.) However I really like it when his knowledge on an issue and what I always suspected but could never sink my teeth into come to a crossroads. Here he shows a selection from a buisness week article. Seems Outsources are now taking the Scrouge McDuck principle "Work Smarter, not Harder."

Many executives are discovering offshoring is really about corporate growth, making better use of skilled U.S. staff, and even job creation in the U.S., not just cheap wages abroad. True, the labor savings from global sourcing can still be substantial. But it's peanuts compared to the enormous gains in efficiency, productivity, quality, and revenues that can be achieved by fully leveraging offshore talent.


The labor savings are peanuts in the big picture and always have been. But making companies do buisness -better- thats the key.

No comments: