Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ran into a Live Journal Meme

I was feeling sick. So sick in fact when I tried to take me some chinnese herbal tablets I coughed them back up... so I did a little online action till i felt remotely human. While I was doing that I drifted over to my buddy Rene Sanchez's Live Journal and found a Meme.... so I am sharing the Meme with you while my body sorts itself out.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the coolest book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.



"She was dabbin at her eyes with a wad of tissue"


The book is "God's other son" by Don Imus

who will catch the meme fever from me...who I say

No comments: