Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Way to go MOM

My mother has been having problems geting her Vonyage service hooked up because Verizon has been "not recieving" and then saying she rejected the switch of numbers. So my mother started calling folks with regulatory power to change things.

Being as Elections are coming up good ole Katherine Harris actually answered her phone.

Katherine Harris asked her if she tried to call Verizon and then told her when she calling a federal office.

to which my mom said

"I know, and So is the F.C.C"

so once again Katherine Harris shows just how little an Ivy Leauge education really means.

Oh and for any of you confused liberals out there dig in my archives. I like many republicans who have been represented by Katherine Harris have numerous good reasons to hate her.

No comments: