Monday, February 06, 2006

Huh?

And now for your bit of confusing Presidential 2008 politics. The Golden Child of Republican Electoral Comments went on to answer one of the questions many folks have about Hildabeast in 08... folks who unlike me don't get she won't win and probably won't run

"I don't think the American people, if you look historically, elect angry candidates. And whether it's the comments about the plantation or the worst administration in history, Hillary Clinton seems to have a lot of anger," Mehlman told ABC's "This Week."


I think a lot of statements and heck that shrill voice which raises in the collective subconcious of all men the "Did you fix the toliet like i told you to" Shrill soon to be ex wife icon in our minds.... I think any reasonable political watcher can say she is showing herself pretty angry.

But what has me scratching my head is -this- response.

When contacted for a response, Clinton spokesman Howard Wolfson said, "If the president and the White House spent half as much time worrying about the runaway deficit and the broken Medicare system as they do about Hillary Clinton, the country would be in much better shape."


I know in the modern political system the Party boss is very much a creature of the President of his party.... I totally get that, but instead of talking about a Hilary in 08 position or even a "The speculation about her Presidential possibilities in 2008 if she decides to run..." kind of a story her people have to turn it into a Anti-Bush Statement.....

Huh?

What kind of people do you have working for you?

I have no training and no experience but for the love of god Senator Clinton give me two weeks and I could turn your organization into something resembling competency

No comments: