Saturday, February 04, 2006

Meme Meme Who gots the Meme

RadioVixen gives a meme and I must obeeeeeeeeeeey

Instructions: Use the picture you like best from the first (no clicking around for 44 pages) page of the search results on Google Image.



The city and state of the town where you grew up, no quotation marks. I did two for reasons I still feel part of my old home town in Illinois First Image is Peoria Illinois, Second is Sarasota Florida:





The town where you currently reside. My result:




Your name, first and last, but no quotes. My result:




Your grandmother's name. My result:




Your favorite drink. My result (with drunkie and non drunkie drinkies):





Your favorite smell. My result:




Your favorite song. My result:(well this isn't subtle here)





Your favorite food. My result:





Thats it for this old Meme

No comments: