Monday, February 27, 2006

Ok....

Now, I've never been responsible for Deflowering some one and my list of sex partner is filled with far more sexual experience then I had before or since....but this...this here I just don't get.

Like a virgin...
Joanna Walters
Women are having surgery to rejuvenate their love lives
When Jeanette Yarborough decided to give her husband a gift for their seventeenth wedding anniversary she wanted it to be special. Really special. She decided that conventional treats such as Mediterranean cruises, gold watches, cars, a murder-mystery weekend, or even a boob job just weren’t going to cut it. She gave him something much more personal — and painful. Her virginity.

Well, sort of. Mrs Yarborough paid $5,000 (£2,860) to a cosmetic surgeon to stitch her hymen back together so she could “lose her virginity” all over again and her husband would have that thrilling conquest at the grand age of 40.


What? some one explain this to me... Is it really that good?

But I can see (for some women) a reasoning behind this which I can at least for Psychological health reasons say "Ok Sure" but for the lifestyle/surprise the hubby reason I am still scratching my head

“I have affluent upper-class ladies coming in from Manhattan, getting ready for a second-honeymoon cruise or something like that. Or some women had a disappointing time the first time they were deflowered and now they have found someone special they would really like to give it up to,”


Say you were raped to lose your virginity or had creepy uncle sex... Ok I can see that as a good use of this surgery. But beyond that I am confused.

But really, isn't virginity more then just a flap of flesh? Isn't virginity about the awkward not knowing and learning your body and some one elses body for the first time? Isn't this really just a pale immitation?

or am I alone in this

No comments: