Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sharon Stone Frightens me mommy

An actress I rarely Liked Sharon Stone says something which confuses and Frightens me

"If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."


Huh? are teen age kids on a casting directors desk or something? I mean.... When can you not get out of sex. And If you don't want to have sex but can't get out of that isn't that rape?

more scary she had this conversation by luring the Kids mother away to go look for something else

I was in the store the other day and I watched a young girl trying on clothes, showing her abdomen. "Her mother was trying to talk to her about not being inappropriately luring. I said, 'Gee that would look much nicer with a camisole under.' "Her mother walked away, and I said to the girl, 'I'd like to give you a two-minute conversation about sex.'


So people If you see Sharon Stone in the store, she is going to talk to your kids about Sex.

alert Mall Authorities

No comments: