Sunday, May 21, 2006

I have a question.....

I've heard thoughts like these

It's a little bit of a cri de coeur to us, a little bit of a call to arms" against the prevailing conservatism, he told a media conference, adding that his country was living in "the era of Bush, which is about clamping down, being scared.".....
"This film is in the shadow of 9/11, but it shows we're still alive, y'know?" the director said.


Where is this fear?

Are people out there afraid of terrorism? Well you shouldn't be if you take a casual read of how Al-Qaeda works specifically, and Islamic terrorism works in general.

So, Are you afraid out there in TV land? I sure as heck am not.

I've felt no pressure to change the words I say and have kept saying the same thing

So who is afraid? and why?

No comments: