Monday, June 19, 2006

Craig's List update.....

Seems Craig of Craig's list fame saw this week's RINO Sightings.

Here is the initial post which brought Craig here

But in the fair and balanced issue here is the other side from Craig

However, after news started appearing on this, I was contacted by them again, last week. They restated that it was their problem, and they'd be shipping a fix to Cox in August; no assurance that it would actually be sent to customers in a proactive manner.

I asked:

* why did it take so long?

* why were my calls and emails unanswered?

* how will this be fixed in the field?

That was five days ago. The details are here


First, I want to thank members of the Cox abuse team, I've worked with some myself to go after bad guys. I honestly have no idea as to the role of Cox management in this.

I guess I'm real disappointed in Authentium, it's taking an extraordinary amount of time to fix this. As you see, it'll take at least six months to just start to deploy the fix.

Craig


So there is Craig's side. You can read the original article and sort it out on your own

No comments: